Lost & Found Policy
Markree Castle will not be liable for any property misplaced or left behind by Guests. We endeavor to do our best to aid locating lost items once they have been reported to the castle.
- Any property left behind in guest bedrooms or anywhere within the castle will be logged and safeguarded in storage for 90 days.
- Bank cards, licenses, or any form of identification - We will endeavor to contact the name person contacted relating to their property.
- Perishable goods will be disposed of.
- Lost property requests can only be processed through the provided link; unfortunately, we are unable to address queries directly over the phone.
- Our head housekeeper operates on a five-day workweek and will respond during working days.
- Wednesday is designated as our lost property postage day.
- All lost property is dispatched via registered post, postage and packaging rates are priced from €13.00.
- Prior to dispatch, the lost property postage fee must be settled in advance using the prompt payment link that will be sent to you.
If you wish to submit a request for an item of lost property, please fill out the below form and we will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
MARKREE LOST PROPERTY REQUEST FORM